Stay informed on the latest news surrounding our Industry.
Sign up for our Newsletter!
NALA | AS – Management Services
In collaboration with Senior Care Consulting and Finance, LLC (“SCCF”), the National Assisted Living Association Florida Advisory Services (NALA AS), has the ability to deliver time-tested Management Services to assist with the “Day to Day” Operations of Seniors Housing Communities. Typical engagements are for six to twelve months but can be extended based upon need and/or Agency or Lender requirements.
SCCF offers a turn-key approach to Management, including but not limited to, the following areas:
- Business Management, Administration, and Resident Billing
- Regulatory Oversight and Compliance
- Clinical Care Management
- Medication Review and Oversight – Med Tech Training
- Rapid response team – COVID 19 – Call for pricing and availability
- Marketing and Occupancy Assistance
- Food Service Management and Menu/Dietary Support
- Innovative Activities and Support
- Human Resources – Staffing, Training, and Retention
- Quality Assurance
- Medicaid LTC Billing, Credentialing and Contract Negotiations
NALA AS Management Services is comprised of ALF Industry Veterans, along with Agency Consultants, and Managers who work with AHCA and all of the Medicaid LTC Providers. We also handle vendor negotiations, back-office support, bill pay, and collections.
The mission of NALAFLAS is to provide the best industry training, tools, and resources to owners and operators of Seniors Housing Communities.
PH: 877-669-NALA (6252)
11290 Walsingham Road
Largo, FL 33778